We need volunteers to serve Typhoon Haiyan survivors.
1. Are you culturally sensitive and respectful of others and yet have good command of the English language?
2. Do you have good attitude, able to follow command promptly and precisely without grumbling?
3. Do you have your own tent, sleeping bag, food supply, your own travel expenses, and spending money?
4. Are you willing to be mobile under inconvenient situations?
5. Do you have a good laptop with good batteries and power bank?
6. Are any of the following one of your technical/professional expertise?
- field data management
- trauma healing
- logistics management
- conflict transformation
- community organizing
- information and communication technology
- field documentation/technical writing
7. Can you commit to be in the field with us for at least 3 months?
If affirmative 7/7, please contact us by filling out the comment box below. We’d like to interview you wherever you are in this planet.
It’s fantastic that you are not just raising funds to give a one-time relief pack which is actually needed. But this idea of long-term rehabilitation process in consultation with the communities make much more sense. All those international NGO will come and go. But those community leaders you are serving right now will continue to be with their people until they all stand up on their two feet.