Welcome to PeaceBuildersCommunity.Org, your Peace and Reconciliation (PAR) network dedicated to keeping you informed and aware of the issues and events concerning spiritual-ethical transformation, psycho-social transformation, socio-political transformation, and economic-ecological transformation.
PeaceBuilders Community, Inc. operates PeaceBuildersCommunity.Org as a free service for its network connections, partners, supporters, and readers. By accessing and/or using the PeaceBuildersCommunity.Org, you approve and accept the following terms and conditions:
1. All materials contained in this site (including, but not limited to, directories, guides, news articles, captions, bylines, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, trademarks, service marks, program codes and the like) are protected by copyright. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this site.
You may view and download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only. If you wish to reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, distribute or publicly perform or display material from this site, you must first obtain written permission from PeaceBuildersCommunity.Org or you may contact us through the information provided at the bottom of this page.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on PeaceBuildersCommunity.Org without authorization in a manner that may constitute copyright infringement, you may notify email@example.com
2. You acknowledge and agree that PeaceBuildersCommunity.Org is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user.
3. PeaceBuildersCommunity.Org is available “as is.” If you rely on this site and any materials available through this site, you do so solely at your own risk. Therefore, you should expect that:
a. The service is not guaranteed to be uninterrupted or error-free.
b. There may be delays, omissions and inaccuracies in the information or other materials available through this site. PeaceBuildersCommunity.Org reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in this site.
c. PeaceBuildersCommunity.Org is not responsible for third-party products or services that may be linked to this site, nor for any products or services that may be advertised by third parties on this site.
d. PeaceBuildersCommunity.Org does not make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to this site or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through this site.
e. PeaceBuildersCommunity.Org does not guarantee or warrant that this site does not contain viruses or worms. It is not liable for any damages caused by such viruses or worms.
Under no circumstances shall PeaceBuildersCommunity.Org or any of its stockholders, employees or authorized agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, materials from this site. Any claim against PeaceBuildersCommunity.Org shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of this site.
4. PeaceBuildersCommunity.Org may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of this site at any time and without notice or liability.
5. PeaceBuildersCommunity.Org reserves the right to change the terms of this agreement or to modify any features of this site at any time. By continuing to use PeaceBuildersCommunity.Org after the posting of notices regarding such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
6. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. Any dispute shall be resolved exclusively in the proper courts of Davao City, Philippines.
We’ll be happy to receive your call:
(+63 82) 297 3139
You can also email us:
We still receive postal mails:
P.O. Box 80138
Davao City 8000
Here’s how to locate us:
PeaceBuilders Community, Inc.
721-A Loreto Street, Juna Subdivision, Matina
Davao City 8000