Last 6th of May 2022, the Green Habits Agri-Trading (GHAT) made a partnership agreement with Kapeyapaan Farmers Association (KFA). They were accompanied by the IncluDev Team of the PeaceBuilders Community, Inc. (PBCI) and of Coffee For Peace (CFP). The signing of agreement was held in Malipayon Peace Hub, the post-harvest facility of CFP in Barangay Managa, Bansalan, Davao del Sur. They both aim to become an outstanding social enterprise in Barangay Alegre and even in the Greater Davao Area.
Tag: Kapeyapaan Farmers Association
‘GREEN HABITS’ AND ‘KFA ALEGRE’ FORM A SOCIAL ENTERPRISE ALLIANCE
- By Paula Andrea Gancero
Permanent link to this article: https://peacebuilderscommunity.org/2022/05/green-habits-and-kfa-alegre-form-a-social-enterprise-alliance/
THE ‘KAPEYAPAAN FARMERS ASSOCIATION’ IN BANSALAN MEETS FOR 2022 PLANS
- By Sihaya Ansibod
The Board of Directors of the Kapeyapaan Farmers Association in Bansalan, Davao del Sur met last Wednesday, 01 December 2021. They outlined their objectives for the coming year 2022. They are as follows: to streamline farm to market operation; to complete the collection of members’ contribution towards the association fund of PhP2,000 each; to complete the registration with the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) as a regional farmers association; and, to get members’ Good Agricultural Practices Certification from the Department of Agriculture.
Permanent link to this article: https://peacebuilderscommunity.org/2021/12/the-kapeyapaan-farmers-association-in-bansalan-meets-for-2022-plans/
FOUNDING LEADERS AND MEMBERS OF KFA BANSALAN COMPLETE SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURIAL TRAINING
- By PBCI InfoComm Team
Sixteen members of Kapeyapaan Farmers’ Association (KFA) in the Municipality of Bansalan, Province of Davao del Sur have completed their six-month training in Social Entrepreneurship. This course is framed in a system of values called Peace and Reconciliation Principles and Practices. Among the 16 vegetable and coffee farmers who have graduated from the course, 6 were elected as founding officers. This initiative is part of a long term Inclusive Development partnership program between the PeaceBuilders Community, Coffee for Peace, and KFA Bansalan.
Permanent link to this article: https://peacebuilderscommunity.org/2021/07/founding-leaders-and-members-of-kfa-bansalan-completes-social-entrepreneurial-training/
KFA FOUNDING LEADERS EXPERIENCE BASIC COFFEE CUPPING AND TASTING
- By Meara Pearlnille
The Kapeyapaan Farmers Association (KFA) founding leaders in Barangay Alegre are on their 5th month of training. The participants had their coffee cupping and tasting last 16-17 of June 2021 to wrap up their Coffee Quality training. They also had strategic planning for building their association.
Permanent link to this article: https://peacebuilderscommunity.org/2021/06/kfa-founding-leaders-experience-basic-coffee-cupping-and-tasting/
TWO PAR COMMUNITIES TAKE LESSONS ON BECOMING ‘FARMERPRENEURS’ OF QUALITY COFFEE
- By PBCI InfoComm Team
Last 15-16 April 2021, the Binaton Bagobo Tagabawa Farmers Livelihood Association (BBTAFLA) in Binaton, Digos City gathered for their 3rd of six months Inclusive Development and Social Entrepreneurial Training. The following week, 20-21 April 2021, the Kapeyapaan Farmers Association (KFA) in Alegre, Bansalan went through their 4th month on similar training. Both communities focused on becoming farmer-entrepreneurs or ‘farmerpreneurs’ of quality coffee within the framework of peace and reconciliation principles.
Permanent link to this article: https://peacebuilderscommunity.org/2021/04/two-par-communities-take-lessons-on-becoming-farmerpreneurs-of-quality-coffee/
KFA TRAINING IN BANSALAN AND BINATON COMPLY WITH PUBLIC HEALTH SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- By Meara Pearlnille
With compliance to public health and safety protocols, Kapeyapaan Farmers Association (KFA) in Alegre, Bansalan started their 3rd month of training last 15-16 March 2021 and the KFA in Binaton, Digos City started their 2nd month last 18-19 March 2021.
Permanent link to this article: https://peacebuilderscommunity.org/2021/03/kapeyapaan-farmers-association-training-in-bansalan-and-digos-city/
FOUNDING LEADERS OF KAPEYAPAAN FARMERS ASSOCIATION IN ALEGRE START THEIR TRAINING
- By Lakan & Lakambini
The founding leaders of Kapeyapaan Farmers Association in Barangay Alegre (KFA-Alegre), Bansalan, Davao del Sur started their six-month training. This program happens from January to June 2021. The participants are among the strategically qualified group of farmers. We have secured proper coordination with government authorities and the provincial tribal leadership regarding our purposes, objectives, and operational procedures, especially our compliance with public health safety protocols.
Permanent link to this article: https://peacebuilderscommunity.org/2021/01/founding-leaders-of-kapeyapaan-farmers-association-alegre-start-their-training/
MORE PAR STORIES
- PBCI SHARED JUSTICE AND PEACE CONCERNS OF CIVILIANS AT THE ARMY’S 10TH INFANTRY DIVISION 30.January.2023
- CANADIAN PEACE LEARNING TOUR PARTICIPANTS ACCOMPANIED US IN OUR FIELD WORK 23.January.2023
- FAMILY DEVELOPMENT AND MINISTRY TRANSITION BRING JOY TO US AS WE JOURNEY THROUGH THE PANDEMIC 23.December.2022
- WEA MANILA BRINGS RELIEF SUPPLIES TO TEDURAY & LAMBANGIAN TRIBES THROUGH PBCI & TJG – PART 2 19.December.2022
- WEA MANILA BRINGS RELIEF SUPPLIES TO TEDURAY & LAMBANGIAN TRIBES THROUGH PBCI & TJG – PART 1 21.November.2022
- BUDDING TALAANDIG SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS FINISH THEIR SECOND TRAINING SESSION 14.November.2022
- THE SPIRIT OF MAGBABAYA WAS THERE DURING THE TALAANDIG DAY FESTIVITIES 17.October.2022
- FIELD OPS TEAM EXPLORES RELATIONSHIP WITH A MATIGSALOG INDIGENOUS COMMUNITY 08.October.2022
- PBCI-CFP FIELD PARTNERS INVITE VISITING CANADIAN MENNONITE LEADERS 27.September.2022
- OBO MANOBO FARMERS PRESENT SAMPLE PRODUCT AT THE ‘PHILIPPINE COFFEE EXPO 2022’ 16.September.2022
- PEACE NETWORK ENGAGES GOVERNMENT MILITARY IN A PEACE DIALOGUE 30.August.2022
- TALAANDIG COMMUNITY FINISHES FIRST WORKSHOP ON SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP 28.August.2022
- 2022 MWC GLOBAL ASSEMBLY IN INDONESIA: A PERSONAL REFLECTION 15.July.2022
- THE ROOTS OF OUR PARTNERSHIP WITH THE OBO MANOBO FARMERS AND WITH THE CSR-EDC GROW DEEP 30.June.2022
- PBCI PARTICIPATES IN THE 2022 REGIONAL DIALOGUE ON THE BANGSAMORO PEACE PROCESS 10.June.2022
- ‘GREEN HABITS’ AND ‘KFA ALEGRE’ FORM A SOCIAL ENTERPRISE ALLIANCE 27.May.2022
- MOVING ON AFTER THE 2022 PHILIPPINE ELECTIONS: A PERSONAL LAMENTATION AND REFLECTION 14.May.2022
- FRIENDS WORKING AMONG ZAMBALES AETAS ESTABLISH PARTNERSHIP WITH PBCI-CFP TEAM 30.April.2022